Help us develop the NDIS Workforce Capability Framework tools and resources
The NDIS Commission is inviting people to register their interest to help develop tools and resources to support the rollout of the NDIS Workforce Capability Framework.
Over the next 12 months we are building tools to support:
- participants to use the Framework in managing and getting the best from their workers
- workers to assess their capability and development/ career opportunities
- potential workers to assess job suitability
- organisations to:
- assess workforce management capacity and do workforce planning
- design jobs and build position descriptions
- select and recruit workers
- supervise, coach and lead good practice
We want to involve NDIS participants, service providers and workers in their development to make sure they’re useful and practical.
There will be opportunities to get involved in interviews or workshops to help design workforce tools, and to contribute to user testing as new tools are developed. Interested? Please use our registration form to let us know, including any preferences you have for contributing to particular ones.
If you have questions about the Framework, or the tools and resources being developed, please contact the team by email or call 1800 035 544.